Returns & Repairs
- If you would like to return a product that you purchased on www.BOCONI.com please email firstname.lastname@example.org; note that we only accept returns on unused product in original packaging within 30 days of purchase.
- Purchases of BOCONI product from a retail store is subject to the return policy of that store and all return inquires should be directed to the store.
- Purchases of BOCONI product from a website other than BOCONI.com is subject to the return policy of that website and all return inquires should be directed to that website.
- We offer a 1-year warranty on all BOCONI products which covers manufacturing defects. Please note this does not cover normal wear and tear caused by product abuse or neglect including: abrasions in materials, drops, scrapes, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids or liquids.
- If you experience a manufacturer defect within the first year the repair will be completed free of charge. To start the repair process please email us at email@example.com; pictures are very helpful when accessing damage and, unless the product was purchased on BOCONI.com, proof of purchase is necessary.
- Customers without proof of purchase will not be eligible for free repairs
- If you need your BOCONI product repaired after the first year we recommend taking it to a local repair shop.
- Replacement parts are available. If the replacement part is needed for a repair on a product within warranty, than the part is complimentary. Replacement buckles, shoulder straps, zipper pulls, and other materials are available for purchase.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 615-376-9688