Dear BOCONI Fans & Friends,
We are sure many of you have adjusted your daily lives to help minimize the spread of COVID-19. These truly are unprecedented times…and we can do this. BOCONI is no different. Yet in the face of these challenges, we remain open for business. We are unable to ship orders until further notice but we can accept orders and will ship them as soon as possible. We hope to be able to ship again starting 4/7 but that date is subject to change.
The health and safety of our employees, customers, and trading partners is our top concerns. We have shifted to 100% work from home operations for our Nashville & New York Offices. We have implemented extraordinary cleanliness standards and procedures in our factories; temperature-taking stations added for 3 times a day. We will continue taking steps to protect everyone while still working diligently to:
- Design, develop, and create new, exciting, and relevant Bags, Belts, Wallets, Socks…and soon to debut this Fall…new BOCONI Travel Trolleys and Men’s Shirts & Sportswear.
- Support the many small businesses and trading partners from Italian Tanneries, to Hardware Manufactures, to Linings Weavers, to Zipper Suppliers.
- Process your orders so we are ready to ship them as soon as we can re-open our distribution center.
Note: We remain committed to minimizing disruptions. We are in daily contact with our shipping partners and suppliers and are focused on finding solutions if/when needed.
Here is what you can do to help:
- Please continue to support and shop BOCONI.
- By supporting us, it in turn helps support the incredible array of small businesses / trading suppliers we partner with to make BOCONI happen every day. Their success enables BOCONI to continue bringing you such amazing Bags, Belts, Wallets, & Socks.
- Please be patient with us. Know that it’s our passion to bring you awesome products. Of course, we want to deliver them to you as quickly as possible too.
- Stay up to date by following us on Instagram and Facebook
Thank you for being a loyal BOCONI customer.
Stay healthy & be safe,
Bobby & Connie
BOCONI bags & leather