- How can I place an order?
The best way to place your order is at www.boconi.com. You may also call our office during normal business hours to place your order using your credit card at 615-376-9688.
- What are your office hours?
Our office is open from 9am - 5pm Central Standard Time. Our office and warehouse are closed on the weekends and all major holidays. The best way to contact us is through email, but please leave a voice mail if you call and we are out of the office.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express.
- How fast will my item ship?
Your order should leave our warehouse within 1-2 business days. We ship from the Nashville, TN area unless otherwise noted at checkout. Orders placed after 10am CST will ship the next business day. Continental U.S. orders usually arrive within 3-5 business days.
- Do you ship to any other counties outside the USA?
Yes! We currently ship to Canada and a few other select countries where we have a large following. If you are interested in us shipping to your country, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org your city, state/prov and country and we will check to see if we can ship to you and an estimate of how much shipping will cost. Shipping charges will apply to any order shipping outside the USA and these should be calculated at checkout. You, the customer are solely responsible for any extra duties and taxes charged by your city/state/country, as we can not calculate these fees at this time. Please note the carrier (FedEx, UPS, Postal Service) will not deliver your item until you pay the duties and taxes owed.
- Do you offer expedited shipping?
Yes! Just make sure you select Next Day, or Two Day delivery when you check out. Shipping charges will be calculated at the time of check-out. Orders received after 11am will ship the next business day. Please call our office to see if a rush service is available at that time. Additional charges may apply for rush orders.
- How do I know if my order went through?
Once your order has been submitted, you will receive an order confirmation through your email. Please keep this confirmation for you records. This email should arrive within a couple minutes of you placing your order. If you do not receive this within an hour, please give us a call to check if you order went through.
- Can I track my package once it has shipped?
Once your order has shipped, you will receive a shipment notification that contains the tracking number to your package. Please note, it may take up to 24 hours for the tracking number to register in FedEx, UPS or USPS tracking system.
- What do I do if I ordered the wrong item or need to cancel my order?
We make every effort to ship your items as soon as we can, so you can enjoy them as soon as you can. If you need to cancel or change your order during our normal business hours (9am-5pm CST) please call us ASAP at 615-376-9688; after hours please email email@example.com. If your order has not shipped yet, we will make every attempt to cancel your shipment before it leaves. If you item has already left our warehouse, your order will be handled as a normal return. Any shipping charges that are incurred as a result of the item being shipped or returned will be the responsibility of the customer.
- I emailed firstname.lastname@example.org, but my email bounced back and didn't go though. How can I get a hold of you?
If you are having trouble emailing us using our boconi.com email address, please email us at our parent company r.madison, inc. using email@example.com. The email will be forwarded straight to BOCONI - bags & leather.
- Do you have gift certificate?
BOCONI offers digital gift cards! Find them here.
- Do you have a store where I can purchase your products?
We currently sell our BOCONI Bags & Leathers at retailers across the country. Please check out our Store Locator page for a store close to you.
- How do I know if my laptop will fit in the laptop sleeve?
Please refer to the product page of the bag you are interested in. The best way to know for sure is to measure the dimensions of your laptop. Each page should list the maximum laptop dimensions (in inches) that will fit in the padded laptop compartment. Because of the varying dimensions of standard laptop sizes, we have labeled many of our computer cases with the most common laptop size it will fit.
- How do I return something I bought off of boconi.com?
If you are dissatisfied with a purchase, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund of the PURCHASE PRICE (shipping costs are not refundable). BOCONI does not pay for the cost to return items. Products returned must be new, unused condition, must contain all pieces, parts and tags, and are subject to the following conditions and restrictions:
- Products which may be defective or damaged in shipping will be replaced or refunded at the discretion of BOCONI.
- Our refund policy does not cover products damaged due to neglect, improper usage or application, rain or other acts of nature.
To get started with the return process, click the "Easy Product Returns" button in the lower right corner of your screen. Follow the prompts and you will be issued a printable return shipping label. Once we receive the item, you will be refunded, less the cost of that return shipping label. If you were shipped the wrong item, the item came in defective, or the reason of your return is deemed to be the fault of BOCONI; we will also refund you the cost of that shipping label. Since the label you receive is via USPS, small packages can simply go in your mailbox. Anything that does not fit in a mailbox should be dropped at any United States Postal Office.
International customers should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for return processing
- Can I exchange my item for a different item or color?
Items wishing to be exchanged will be treated as a return and purchase of a new item. Please follow the steps above to return your new, unused item.
- How do I return one of your items that I bought at a store or on a different website?
Please contact the store or website where you made your purchase for details regarding their return policy. Items that were not purchased through our website can not be returned through our website.
- How long does it take for my refund to show up on my credit card?
After we have received your item, it may take 1-2 days to be processed through our returns department. Once your item is confirmed that it is in new and unused condition, we will issue a credit to your credit card. It may take your credit card company 3-7 business days to post this transaction.
- The color of my bag/wallet looks slightly different than the picture online. How come?
There may be some variation due to the nature of the genuine leathers and the all natural dying techniques that we use. Each and every leather item will be slightly different.
- How do I clean my BOCONI item?
Test the cleaning solution on a small inconspicuous place before cleaning the rest of your bag.
- Wipe leather clean with a damp cloth. Do not over saturate the leather. Pat dry with cloth and let air dry. Treat dried leather with leather conditioner.
- For tougher spots, use specially formulated leather cleaner. Mix the cleaner with water on a damp cloth and bring it to a light lather. Rub leather lightly until spot is removed. Do not over saturate leather. Wipe with clean damp cloth to remove soap residue. Pat dry with cloth and let air dry.
- Never use any type of cleaner that contains an acid or a detergent as both will damage the leather.
- Wipe fabric clean with damp cloth. Pat dry with cloth and let air dry.
- For tougher spots, us a mild soap, such as Dove or Ivory. Mix the soap with water on a damp cloth and bring it to a light lather. Rub fabric lightly until spot is removed. Wipe with clean damp cloth to remove soap residue. Pat dry with cloth and let air dry.
- What do I do if my bag is damaged or breaks?
All BOCONI Bags & Leather goods are guaranteed for 1 year to be free from any and all manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. If your repair is within the guaranteed timeframe please contact our office by email at email@example.com or by telephone 615-376-9688. You will be asked to return your BOCONI to our nearest repair location at your own expense. After inspecting your BOCONI item and we confirm it is defective materials or workmanship we will repair the product at our expense and return it to you free of charge. If we are unable to repair your BOCONI, we reserve the right to replace it with the same or similar product. For all returning product, we will provide you with a Repair Reference Number to include with the returned package.
Please note that this guarantee does not cover normal wear and tear caused by product abuse or neglect including: abrasions in fabrics, leathers, or parts; exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids or liquids. The guarantee also does not cover common carrier damage.
If you bag becomes damaged after the warranty period, or is not due to a manufacturer defect, we will be happy to examine the bag and repair the bag if it is possible. Please note, you will be responsible for the repair charges and the shipping charges related the repair.
r.madison, inc. / BOCONI - bags & leather