BOCONI - bags & leather
We accept online payment using credit cards Mastercard, Visa, Discover, and American Express. Please do not email us your debit or credit card information. We cannot be held responsible for any loss that might occur if you include card information in an email. Currency in USD only
Standard Ground shipping is FREE on orders over $100. Charges for the Next Day and 2 Day Air Services are dependent on the type of product purchased and the delivery location. Shipments to outside the United State will ship via United States Postal Service International. Shipping charges are calculated and displayed during the checkout process.
Sales Tax on New York shipments
Prices shown on our website exclude taxes. We are required by law to charge sales tax on shipments made to New York because our distribution facility is based in New York. Your final checkout price will include New York sales tax. Please contact us before placing your order if you have any questions.
Import Taxes and Duties
For deliveries outside the continental United States you may be required to pay import duty, custom charges or other local taxes or administration fees. Customs policies vary so please contact your local customs office for further information. Unfortunately we will not be able to absorb any of these costs. Please note you are responsible for the payment of any import duties, customs charges or any charges associated with the importation of your purchase. BOCONI is not responsible for any of the payment of the above charges.
Test the cleaning solution on a small inconspicuous place before cleaning the rest of your bag.
- Wipe leather clean with a damp cloth. Do not over saturate the leather. Pat dry with cloth and let air dry. Treat dried leather with leather conditioner.
- For tougher spots, use specially formulated leather cleaner. Mix the cleaner with water on a damp cloth and bring it to a light lather. Rub leather lightly until spot is removed. Do not over saturate leather. Wipe with clean damp cloth to remove soap residue. Pat dry with cloth and let air dry.
- Never use any type of cleaner that contains an acid or a detergent as both will damage the leather.
- Wipe fabric clean with damp cloth. Pat dry with cloth and let air dry.
- For tougher spots, us a mild soap, such as Dove or Ivory. Mix the soap with water on a damp cloth and bring it to a light lather. Rub fabric lightly until spot is removed. Wipe with clean damp cloth to remove soap residue. Pat dry with cloth and let air dry.
If you are dissatisfied with a purchase, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund of the PURCHASE PRICE (shipping costs are not refundable). BOCONI does not pay for the cost to return items. Products returned must be new, unused condition, must contain all pieces, parts and tags, and are subject to the following conditions and restrictions:
- Products which may be defective or damaged in shipping will be replaced or refunded at the discretion of BOCONI.
- Our refund policy does not cover products damaged due to neglect, improper usage or application, rain or other acts of nature.
To get started with the return process email firstname.lastname@example.org to recieve a return authorization form. If you were shipped the wrong item, the item came in defective, or the reason of your return is deemed to be the fault of BOCONI; we will issue you a return shipping label.
BOCONI stands for striking style, impeccable attention to detail, and unsurpassed quality. All BOCONI Bags & Leather goods are guaranteed for 1 year to be free from any and all manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship.
The guarantee starts from the date the product was purchased. In the event of a defect arising during the guarantee period, please contact BOCONI by email at email@example.com and we will provide you with an address for you to send the bag for inspection and repair. Product will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. All returns/repairs must be accompanied by a receipt.
Please note that this warranty does not cover normal wear and tear caused by product abuse or neglect including: abrasions in fabrics, leathers, or parts; exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids or liquids. The guarantee also does not cover common carrier damage.
Please note, All BOCONI Bags & Leather goods are guaranteed for 1 year to be free from any and all manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. If your repair is within the guaranteed time frame please contact our office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be asked to return your BOCONI to our nearest repair location at your own expense. After inspecting your BOCONI item and we confirm it is defective materials or workmanship we will repair the product at our expense and return it to you free of charge. If we are unable to repair your BOCONI, we reserve the right to replace it with the same or similar product. For all returning product, we will provide you with a Repair Reference Number to include with the returned package.