Spring has finally sprung! We've prepared some tips and suggestions to help you get out and into the sunshine!
1. Head to a local BYOB restaurant (preferably a water-front one if possible)! You can still share an amazing meal with your loved ones without paying hefty up charges for a glass of wine. Keep your bottle cold on the way by transporting it in our insulated wine carriers. Or, if you're enjoying a glass in your backyard, drop in some frozen grapes to keep your wine cold without watering it down!
2. Need an excuse to get outside? Grow your own herbs and veggies. Not only is it fun and eco-friendly, but think how impressed friends and family will be when you feed them your crops! Check out the top 10 cities for urban gardening to see if you can expect a higher yield!
3. Strip down to the essentials! Do your really need all of your loyal shopper cards during an outdoor concert or a walk in the park? No! Grab one of our weekender card cases, throw in some cash and your ID, and you're ready to go! Ladies, looking for a more feminine look? Try our women's magnetic card cases, perfect for when you don't want to be weighed down by your full wallet.
4. Pack it all up and head out for the weekend! Nothing beats good old fashioned camping as a last minute getaway. Throw the supplies in your BOCONI backpack, grab a tent, and your good to go. You'll probably want to bring that wine carrier again...but maybe slide something a little stronger in there this time!
5. Eat well! We're a big fan of the food truck movement, you can get culturally authentic food, healthy choices, or delicious desserts, all on the go. Since most food trucks prefer cash, be ready to pay the culinary geniuses with your cash stash wallet! You can track the location of food trucks in your city at roaminghunger.com
Happy Spring BOCONI Fans! Thanks as always for supporting our brand!